She was a "name in lights" broadway walking dame that clicked 4 inch heels and swayed like there was a soundtrack to her stroll....
"I wish somebody would write something beautiful about me."
.... She was bold and sang her tune in a different key, one so perfectly off pitch that I had to listen...
She was building a list of her fears, not to shoot napalm at the world, but to explain that she was scared...

She was a "name in lights" broadway walking dame that clicked 4 inch heels and swayed like there was a soundtrack to her stroll.
...eyes popped in her wake and left mens ribs bruised from sharp eyed wives and lovers that caught them stealing a look...
neck craned over her shoulder should shout, "trust me everything your thinking is true my man, its worth the punishment!"
But she kept walking... i realized that the old line has a sting that isnt conveyed in movies.."I love watching you walk away.... but.."
then she was gone....and then there was me....

No comments:

Post a Comment